Warrendale, PA May 9, 2016—Printing Industries of America (PIA) announces the start of the new 2016 Dynamic Ratios. Since 1921, the PIA Ratios have been the industry standard helping printers to improve their profitability by benchmarking their operations against industry profit leaders. The PIA Ratios is the oldest, continuously operating financial benchmarking program in the private sector of the United States.
Central features of the new Dynamic Ratios include:
- New Shorter Survey Option—a 70 percent reduction in required submitted information. Now printers need only provide 31 line items to participate.
- New 24/7 Secure Interactive Dashboard allowing printers instant access to industry financial and operating averages and profit leader benchmarks.
- New Instant Graphics providing easy-to-understand information.
- New Focus on Key Performance Metrics to simplify management decisions.
- Legacy Reports and Database still available.
- New Peer Group Report options custom designed by users.
- A Web-Based Survey collection process.
Members who still want to utilize traditional reports can receive them. The program will continue to collect and maintain the legacy database. Members can also custom design their own peer group reports by printing processes, products and market segments, firm size and other variables.
PIA will implement the new Dynamic Ratios with the 2016 Ratios survey cycle. Members can start participating in the survey on May 5 and the survey will close on June 30. Margolis Partners CPA firm continues as a strategic partner for the Dynamic Ratios and will ensure data integrity, confidentiality, analysis and report preparation.