- Complete the nomination form.
- Provide a 500-word summary of the school’s program, including a mission statement, objectives, etc.
- Provide a detailed description of the nominated program, explaining the following basic areas:
- How the program maintains a close partnership with the graphic communications industry
- What activities are built into the program that monitor its ability to meet the needs of the industry
- How the program is updated regularly to keep it relevant
- Activities of the program instructors that support their strong professional leadership roles
- The use of innovative techniques in the program
- Provide biographical sketches and/or résumés of senior personnel. Include information on the qualifications of these individuals that contribute to the excellence of the program.
- Include three letters from companies, organizations, or schools in your area that support the nomination.
- Additional supporting information and materials are not required but are welcomed.
Submit all required and supplemental material to:
Printing Industries of America
301 Brush Creek Road
Warrendale, PA 15086
Email: ksmith (at) printing.org
Deadline: The deadline for nominations is October 31, 2016.